Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pretty Serviettes

I like pattern serviettes – the pretty ones. I have friends who also like them and whenever they give me gift for Birthday or Christmas, they often include a packet of serviettes as an extra. And likewise, if I come across beautiful patterns, I will stock them up to give to my friends.
Paper serviettes come in different sizes and thickness from a small cocktail (25 cm x 25 cm) to proper dinner size (39 cm x 39 cm). The popular everyday size is luncheon or picnic (33 cm x 33 cm) with 1 ply thickness to 3 ply.



These are some of what I have. They are all 2 ply. My favourite make is the Swedish one “Duni” – they have fantastic website that gives me ideas for table setting.



This one is very pretty - unusual size (32 cm x 42 cm) but good for casual dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment