Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chef's Candles

My friend Marieke gave me this jar of chef's candle last Christmas. It works magic in my kitchen and eliminates most of the cooking smell. I normally light an ordinary candle when I cook food with strong smell and it also works to some extent but this one seems to work better.


It is from Candles of NewZealand  and made of soy wax so it burns quite clean. However, it is quite pricey – when this one is gone I might have to go back to normal candles unless someone gives me a new jar (wishful thinking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment