Monday, September 29, 2014

Spring is in the Air

The clocked has changed yesterday and we are looking forward to a nice, warm spring – if it happens, that is. I hope for some sun and less winds!

The lawn needs mowing regularly now and I can see flower buds on my Australian Frangipani – the frangipani flowers should open late this week.

I don’t have many flowers from the garden that I can cut at the mo – Vireya flowers are best on the plants, my Clivias are washed out yellow (I don’t know why I didn’t tell the landscaper to plant the good old orange variety – the yellow variety is more expensive and overrated, IMHO).


I entertained some friends on Saturday evening and had to make do with succulents for my flower arrangement (with a few frangipani buds) – not that fantastic but better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment