Monday, August 4, 2014

Made with Love - Partie Deux



 

I posted about my old school friend Sasha a couple of months ago – her and all the good work she has done all these years for the hill tribe children in Thailand. Those ones with less opportunity than city or town kids as their villages are in remote parts of Mae Hong Son. She travels to these remote areas to visit the villages and help out with their projects every year..



To express my appreciation for her hard work, I have made her this dyed howlite and agate necklace. Sasha will travel to Thailand and Nepal this month with her American husband and their daughter. I hope she will take this necklace with her and wear it from time to time so the token of my affection for her is with her throughout the trip. Have fun and enjoy every minute of it, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment